Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Christmas Subway Art

I've seen a lot of these around but none were available to download so I decided to just make my own! Feel free to download them, print them off and display them or whatever! :) Just click on each picture and save the picture to your computer! Each one is 8x10. I got some cheap frames from the dollar store and spray painted them white to put them in. They would make cute gifts too!

Hope you like them! :)


(Isn't that stocking advent calendar the cutest?! I only wish I could say I made it :) )

14 comments from awesome people!:

The Porters said...

Love them! Thanks for sharing. You do some really cute things!!

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [10 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

LifeAsDINKers (Ava-J) said...

thank you for sharing your freebies Larz. You have such a lovely blog!

Susan said...

Darling and what a great idea! I can think of dozens of ways to use these. Thanks for sharing them.

Terry said...

Thank you, they are lovely

Lois B said...

THe stocking Advent calendar is so great. I wonder if there are directions for making one somewhere?

THanks for your shares, they will be put to good use.

Gabby said...

These are great! Thanks so much for sharing your talent.

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing. Love the blocks.

This is what I did with your WA.

http://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=197112&title=sisters&cat=all

Sue said...

These are GORGEOUS ... thank you soooo much! I found your blog thanks to the LO create by ViVre (comment above) posted at oscraps! Hugs, sue.falstaff

lAuRa said...

Thank you everyone for your kind comments! I'm so glad you like them! Vivre, thanks so much for sharing what you did with them, nice work! :)

Ellen said...

thank you for the wordart it's beautiful

Anonymous said...

fab thank you

Julie said...

Thanks you Merry Christmas to me I am printing "Unto Us a Child it Born"

Trina said...

These are great. Thanks for sharing.